Integrated Marketing Campaign Tracking (IMCT)
Template for SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise
The Integrated Marketing Campaign Tracking (IMCT) application template for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise Installations helps marketing teams track the effectiveness of multiple marketing campaigns and activities. The main dashboard lists complete, upcoming and in market campaigns, including start / end dates and budget analysis. The template provides libraries to share integrated marketing plans, team resources marketing team contacts and tasks that need to be completed. It also contains an integrated marketing campaign data analysis template, built in Microsoft Office Excel 2010. This template is designed to help marketers analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for a single product. Using the Office Excel 2010 template as a starting point, users can customize it to suit the data and expectations of the expected output of the campaign activities.
This application template also uses a Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 document as its main input method, helping campaign managers list the campaign activities and track the performance of the campaigns they own. Information from this Office InfoPath 2010 document is used to drive information on the main page of the application template and within the Office Excel 2010 analysis templates.
Sample Activities Performed in this Template:
The following examples show the various ways Net2xs anticipates this template will be utilized in a typical organization. If you wish to add additional features, please ask your IT provider to research Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 or contact Sales.O365@net2xs.com and ask for a quote for customization of the Integrated Marketing Campaign Tracking application template.
Campaign managers use the Integrated Marketing Campaign Tracking site to complete:
- Campaign Name and Owner Information.
- Marketing vehicle used.
- Expected & actual start/end dates.
- Budget allocated and spent.
- Activity info including exposures obtained.
- Total Sales, Responses and Actions taken by prospective campaign customers.
Site Lists and Libraries:
The following lists and libraries are included in this template.
- Assistance: Learn about the tasks you can accomplish with the Integrated Marketing Campaign Tracking template, including a getting started guide, how to create a new campaign, updating an existing campaign tracking form, using the Integrated Marketing Campaign Data Analysis spreadsheet and other functions of the application template.
- Campaign Analyses: Analyze the progress of your marketing campaigns with the Campaign Analysis template, and then add your completed analyses to this document library.
- Campaign Status Forms: Track all integrated marketing campaign on this page. Add a new campaign by completing a new Campaign Status Form. Sort by columns to change your view or select a new view in the view list.
- Integrated Marketing Plan: Store all documents related to your integrated marketing communications plan in this document library.
- Team Resources: Keep all of your important team documents in one place by using this document library.
- Marketing Team Contacts: List the contact information for each member of the marketing team.
- Tasks: Keep track of team tasks in this list.
Integration with Office InfoPath 2010:
The Office InfoPath 2010 document helps calculate campaign metrics including:
- Response / Action Rate: Calculated as the percent of exposures that result in a response / action.
- Cost per Response / Action: The average cost of each response / action based on budget spent.
- Total response / action rate: The percent of all exposures that resulted in a response / action.
- Total cost per response / action: calculated as the number of responses / actions divided by the total budget spent.
- Average Action Value: Revenue received for each action reported.
- Conversion Rate: Percentage of responses that resulted in an action.
The “Integrated Marketing Campaign Tracking” Solutions Template IMCT_SP2010e.wsp was designed specifically for compatibility with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise Installations. This Application Template is based on the Microsoft “Fab40” Template of the same name to provide similar functionality in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise environment. Some customization and workflows may be necessary for approvals and compatibility with your companies’ permissions/user groups. Most workflows and “Views” have already been configured generically.