Call Center (CC)
Template for SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise
The Call Center (CC) application template for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise Installations helps teams manage service requests originating outside the company from inception through to cause identification, initial solution, escalation and resolution. The template helps track the progress of servicing request, with task oriented pages to display relevant information for each service request and an integrated knowledge base system. Dashboards help management track customer satisfaction with metrics such as issues resolution time, survey results, customer specific dashboards and customer service representative performance.
Using the template, call center representatives initiate a request by visiting the Call Center site to use the “Create a New Service Request” form, selecting the customer from the pull down list. Built in knowledge base and Support FAQ pages can simplify the process of researching solutions to service requests. A service representative can be assigned to the request, ensuring that it shows up on that user’s dashboard of active and open requests which must be attended to.
Sample Activities Performed in this Template:
The following examples show the various ways Net2xs anticipates this template will be utilized in a typical organization. If you wish to add additional features, please ask your IT provider to research Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 or contact Sales.O365@net2xs.com and ask for a quote for customization of the Call Center application template.
- Provide customer service representative to search through FAQ and a Knowledge Base of relevant articles. Keywords and related articles can also be added to knowledge base articles, enabling simplified searching of solutions.
- Enable service representatives to create service requests, assign a priority and assign the request to the appropriate person.
- View a dashboard of the status of service requests, which they are assigned to end user inputted details.
- Receive filtered views of owned Call Center requests.
- Service Representative Managers can view a dashboard of the service department’s performance, including overall service request performance, priority and average resolution time in days.
- Knowledge Managers can upload, tag and proactively manage documents that are relevant to the service desk through a user specific dashboard by entering keywords and selecting related documents.
Site Lists and Libraries:
The following lists and libraries are included in this template.
- Application Pages: A document library used to store the application pages listed below.
- Knowledge Base: Use this document library to write and store Knowledge Base articles and Documents to be shared with the team.
- Experts: Use this contact list to track experts within and outside of the organization.
- Call List: Use this list to track and manage the Call Centers outgoing calls.
- Keywords: Use this list to manage keywords to tag items in the Knowledge Base.
- Service Requests: Use the Service Requests list to track detailed information and resolutions for service requests.
- Support FAQs: Use the Support FAQs list to track common issues and resolutions.
- Tasks: Use the tasks list to enable Knowledge Managers to track tasks that are required.
- Links: Use the Links list to list web pages that your organization will find useful.
Customized Forms, Workflows and Web Parts:
- Service Representative Home: Custom web part page listing Outgoing Calls, Service Requests, and Tasks owned or assigned to the current loged on user.
- Knowledge Manager Home: Custom web part page listing My Documents, Recent Additions, and Recent Changes to the Knowledge Base.
- Call Center Manager Home: Custom web part page listing the status of Outgoing Calls, Service Requests, Priority, and Average Resolution Time.
The “Call Center” Solutions Template CC_SP2010e.wsp was designed specifically for compatibility with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise Installations. This Application Template is based on the Microsoft “Fab40” Template of the same name to provide similar functionality in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise environment. Some customization and workflows may be necessary for approvals and compatibility with your companies’ permissions/user groups. Most workflows and “Views” have already been configured generically.