Job Requisition and Interview Management (JRIM)
Template for SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise
The Job Requisition and Interview Management (JRIM) application template for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise Installations helps recruiters streamline the process of managing the creation of job requisitions, coordinating interviews, collecting interview feedback and tracking the results of the interviews all in one place. The template allows assignment of responsibility for requisitions, candidates and interviews to people in the organization. Once logged in, these individuals have the option to see only the requisitions, candidates and interviews that they are responsible for or a complete list of all information on the site.
Sample Activities Performed in this Template:
The following examples show the various ways Net2xs anticipates this template will be utilized in a typical organization. If you wish to add additional features, please ask your IT provider to research Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 or contact Sales.O365@net2xs.com and ask for a quote for customization of the Job Requisition and Interview Management application template.
- Submit job requisitions and candidates into the system and give them a priority.
- Assign responsibility for requisitions and candidates to specific recruiters.
- Approve, deny or cancel requisitions for new positions.
- Schedule interviews with individuals in the organization.
- Track feedback for individual candidates in a central location, providing a place where interviewers can give hire / no hire decisions and notes on the candidate’s performance.
- View a filtered list of only the user’s assigned requisitions, candidates and interview schedules.
- Integration with Microsoft Office Outlook 2010: Users have the capability to subscribe to the site’s calendar, enabling them to view scheduled interviews through Office Outlook 2010. When a schedule is updated, users who have subscribed to view this calendar in Office Outlook 2010 have that change synchronized to the offline calendar.
Site Lists and Libraries:
The following lists and libraries are included in this template.
- Candidate Feedback: Use the Candidate Feedback list to gather feedback about candidates across many interview cycles.
- Archived Candidate Feedback: Archive Candidate Feedback for recall at a later time.
- Candidates: Use the Candidates list to track job applicants.
- Interview Calendar: Use the Interview Calendar to schedule candidates to interview for requisitions.
- Requisitions: Use the Requisition list to track job openings across the organization.
- Announcements: Use the Announcement list to post messages on the home page of your site.
- Links: Use the Links list for links to Web pages that your team members will find interesting or useful.
- Shared Documents: Share a document with the team by adding it to this document library.
The “Job Requisition and Interview Management” Solutions Template JRIM_SP2010e.wsp was designed specifically for compatibility with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise Installations. This Application Template is based on the Microsoft “Fab40” Template of the same name to provide similar functionality in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise environment. Some customization and workflows may be necessary for approvals and compatibility with your companies’ permissions/user groups. Most workflows and “Views” have already been configured generically.