Cafeteria Menu Management (CMM)
Template for SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise
The Cafeteria Menu Management (CMM) application template for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise Installations helps Food & Nutrition staff easily communicate daily menu choices to staff and visitors. It allows staff to develop / schedule menus and provide related nutritional information.
Sample Activities Performed in this Template:
The following examples show the various ways Net2xs anticipates this template will be utilized in a typical organization. If you wish to add additional features, please ask your IT provider to research Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 or contact Sales.O365@net2xs.com and ask for a quote for customization of the Cafeteria Menu Management application template.
- Food Items: Food Items can be listed with full nutritional information; portion, calories, fat, saturated fat, sodium, carbohydrates, proteins, cholesterol, fiber, and Heart Healthy status.
- Food Categories: Sort food items by categories; create items to easily categorize food items.
- Menu: Once a Non Daily Food Item has been created it can be scheduled for service in the Menu calendar as breakfast, lunch or dinner service.
Site Lists and Libraries:
The following lists and libraries are included in this template.
- Food Categories: Lists all food categories for ease of Food Item categorization.
- Food Items: List all daily and non-daily food items.
- Menu: List service schedule for non-daily food items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner services.
- Non Daily Items: Workflow created list for non-daily items attached to the service menu.
The “Cafeteria Menu Management” Solutions Template CMM_SP2010e.wsp was designed specifically for compatibility with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise Installations. This Application Template is based on the Microsoft “Fab40” Template of the same name to provide similar functionality in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Standard | Enterprise environment. Some customization and workflows may be necessary for approvals and compatibility with your companies’ permissions/user groups. Most workflows and “Views” have already been configured generically.