Comprehensive Helpdesk Outsourcing
For most small businesses, establishing and maintaining an in-house Help Desk Center is an expensive and risky undertaking. Even with large enterprises, internal Help Desks often evolve into problem tracking rather than problem solving organizations; resulting in higher costs per problem, lower user satisfaction, and reduced productivity within the organization. Net2xs’s Help Desk Services offer an affordable, scalable, and effective Help Desk solution that can significantly improve IT service levels and enhance the value of your information network.
Helpdesk Services Center:
Net2xs’s Helpdesk Services are designed especially for small businesses and individuals who need immediate access to a Helpdesk Center with expert phone support, trouble ticked response and full escalation capability but who have to work within a limited IT budget. The key features of Net2xs's Helpdesk Services include:
- Call Center Phone Support for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Mobile, and Apple OSX desktop and laptop PCs gives you quick access to Microsoft and Apple-certified experts who offer emergency troubleshooting services as well as IT consulting. The experience of our support specialists allows us to achieve a high rate of first-call/ticket problem resolution, which lowers cost per incident and increases productivity.
- Secure Remote Access allows Net2xs's support experts to see exactly what our clients see and makes it possible to find quick solutions to problems that might otherwise require an expensive onsite visit.
- Initial System Assessment gives Net2xs the opportunity to evaluate and record desktop configurations, network architecture and security, and critical applications. This optional service speeds up problem resolution by providing Net2xs's support experts with a comprehensive technical context from which to analyze Help Desk incidents.
- Expert Prioritization and Escalation, based on Net2xs's broad experience providing phone and trouble ticket support, makes it possible to determine which problems require immediate remediation and which problems are appropriate for scheduled resolution. Because Net2xs has extensive networking and applications capabilities, Net2xs can respond quickly to escalation points with field-level experts certified by Microsoft, Apple, and Cisco. Net2xs offers onsite service anywhere in the Los Angeles and Orange County Areas.
- Virtual Help Desk Services can operate as a primary help desk for your organization, as an escalation resource for tricky technical issues, or as an overflow when internal resources are too busy to respond. As an integrated extension of internal staff resources, Net2xs's Virtual Help Desk includes advanced call center features such as a dedicated phone number with customer-specific greeting and automatic routing of calls to staff members set up and trained for the specific account.
- Applications Expertise is available from Net2xs's Application Experts Team, a group of specialists with in-depth knowledge and long working experience in key technologies. Application support offered by the Application Experts Team includes:
- Microsoft Project Support and Training
- Microsoft Excel Consulting and Training
- Microsoft Word Consulting and Training
- Microsoft Outlook Consulting and Training
- Apple/Macintosh Help and Network Support
We offer a wide range of pricing options from the occasional Home Office Client to the Enterprise Business Client.
Home Office Clients (HUHO) please check out our special pricing page just for you.
Small-Medium Business (SMB) Please check out our Enterprise Pricing Overview and Contact us for a quote and establishing a pilot program to get you started.
Pricing is on a per incident basis and is determined using these three steps.
- Establish monthly incident volume
- Determine hours of coverage
- Identify services to be provided
Your price per incident declines as your monthly incident volume increases. In other words, the higher the incident volume commitment you can give to us, the lower the price per incident. If you don't know your current monthly incident volume we can help you determine your volume using our Pilot Program.