Getting Started in the cloud
Net2xs is your one-stop-shop to migrate your company to Office 365 and provide you with ongoing support and management of your cloud infrastructure once it is deployed. Office 365 is certified and supported by the Net2xs Cloud Support team. Our Cloud Support team is actively engaged in implementing Office 365 for many of our Managed Services clients. Please contact us today to setup an appointment to learn more about Office 365 and whether it is a fit for your business.
Whether you currently have Microsoft Exchange or a 3rd party e-mail, contacts, tasks and calendaring solution, Office 365 is a smart move for many businesses considering upgrades or seeking greater reliability | uptime. Gain peace of mind knowing your critical e-mail data is hosted in world class, redundant data centers owned and managed by Microsoft. Free up your technology and people resources to focus on more strategic initiatives for your business.
Many of our clients are actively removing servers from their environment and gaining immediate access to new productivity and collaboration tools like instant messaging and online meetings (Lync Online) and SharePoint. Couple that with the familiar Microsoft Office Suite of applications and you have a true software-plus-services approach to cloud computing. We're thrilled with the offering and would love to chat with you about how Microsoft's Cloud Services offering can support your business growth and increase your team's productivity virtually overnight.
Communicate & Collaborate Better
Take advantage of one-on-one video chat, instant messaging, and even host large scale online meetings. Leverage Microsoft Lync technology to enjoy amazing gains in productivity, whether you are on the corporate network or in an airport.
With SharePoint Online and Office Web Apps, you can now collaborate with your peers, partners and clients seamlessly, all from within your web browser and familiar Office software. Contact us today to learn how you can start collaborating on documents seamlessly with zero infrastructure investment.
Consider these benefits:
- Reduce costs: Adopting Microsoft Office 365, can lower your costs for email and collaboration services. Improve quality of service and security, while decreasing capital requirements. Reduce software license costs and total cost of ownership with a cost-effective pay-as-you-go model.
- Achieve greater agility: Accelerate email and collaboration services deployment for rapid savings. Foster innovation, improve agility and stay competitive with rapid time to market. For example, deploying Microsoft SharePoint Online in the cloud takes only about an hour, compared to weeks or months on premise.
- Drive productivity: Organizations can focus on value added activities rather than operational activities. Streamline systems with a rich collaborative environment and remove dated applications. Reduce patching, security and upgrade costs.
- Compliance with government and industry regulations: Microsoft Office 365 services have been certified as compliant with ISO 27001 standards, completed SAS70 Type I and II audits, and achieved the EU Safe Harbor seal. Microsoft has also added controls for helping customers comply with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).
- Rich suite of services: Including Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and even Office Professional Plus software.
- Optimize service: Microsoft is the only software provider giving customers choice; hosted in the cloud, owned and managed on premise, or even an optimized hybrid of the two.
What we offer:
- We take care of the day-to-day management: of your Microsoft Online Services account, including everything from creating new accounts and changing passwords to training users and providing business process consulting. We also provide remote support for your staff when they have issues accessing e-mail, working with their e-mail client, or accessing with a mobile device leaving you free to focus on your business.
- Migration Services: We will handle the migration of data from your existing e-mail system(s) into the cloud-based Office 365 environment.
- Integration Services: We can help integrate your Microsoft Online Services with your existing internal infrastructure, including directory synchronization.
- Training Services: We provide you with ongoing training on the full suite of services.
|Managed clients receive special pricing|||||||
|Do you have an Office 365 Enterprise (E1-5) plan? Not sure how to make it productive for your business? We have your solution, pre-made site templates for Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, and more.|||||||