Sales Lead Pipeline (SLP)
Template for Microsoft Office 365 | SharePoint Online 2013 (E1-5)
New Version (2.0.0) Description:
The Sales Lead Pipeline (SLP) template for Microsoft SharePoint Online 2013 | Office 365 Enterprise Plans helps sales teams track the status of sales leads, opportunities and closed or lost deals. The site enables sales representatives to enter in information about a lead, including source, deal size and probability to close. If the lead proceeds to be worthwhile, the sales representative can convert it to an opportunity, which enables them to enter additional information about the potential customer such as next steps, competitors, key product enhancements desires and close date. If the Opportunity closes positively it becomes an Account with the ability to create more Opportunities back into the system.
Sample Activities Performed in this Template:
The following examples show the various ways Net2xs anticipates this template will be utilized in a typical organization. If you wish to add additional features, please ask your IT provider to research Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 or contact Sales.O365@net2xs.com and ask for a quote for customization of the Sales Lead Pipelineapplication template.
- Create Leads: The first step once a lead is identified is to enter it into the system. The Sales Lead Pipeline application template allows sales representatives to enter information about a lead, including contact information, rating (hot, warm, cold), size of opportunity and authorization to contact via phone or email.
- Convert a Lead: Once a lead is identified as a strong opportunity, the sales representative returns to begin the process of converting that lead to an opportunity. The site includes workflow to convert the lead, enabling the sales team to enter additional information about the opportunity such as sales stage, opportunity type, close date, next steps and competitors and reason deal lost. The workflow also creates an account, and transfers relevant information to that list.
- Enter Account Information: For converted leads, an account will automatically generate with the Account listing. However, sales representative also have the capability of creating a new account that did not flow through the traditional lead, opportunity pipeline. In either case, sales teams can enter account information such as contact and company information.
- Close an Account: When a customer no longer purchases from the company, an account can be changed from “Active” to “Closed”. This field can then be used to show only active accounts on customized pages.
Site Lists and Libraries:
The following lists and libraries are included in this template.
- Leads: Use this list to manage your team’s sales leads.
- Opportunities: Use this list to manage your team’s sales opportunities.
- Accounts: Lists the company’s customer accounts, including contact and company information.
- Contacts: List contacts across all potential leads and companies.
- Tasks: Use this list to track and manage Tasks associated with Leads and Opportunities.
- Account Document Library: Use document libraries to store files needed for a specific Account.
The “Sales Lead Pipeline” Solutions Template SalesLeadPipeline.wsp was designed specifically for compatibility with Microsoft SharePoint Online | Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Plans. This Application Template is based on the Microsoft “Fab40” Template of the same name to provide similar functionality in a Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise environment. Some customization and workflows may be necessary for approvals and compatibility with your companies’ permissions/user groups. Most workflows and “Views” have already been configured generically.
About Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprise:
Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprises Service Description – Microsoft SharePoint Online is a Microsoft Office 365 service for businesses of all sizes. Instead of installing and deploying Microsoft SharePoint Server on-premises, any business can now simply subscribe to SharePoint Online to provide their employees with an enterprise grade solution for creating sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprises Service Description
Microsoft Office 365 for Enterprises Support Service Description