Inventory Tracking System (ITS)
Template for Microsoft Office 365 | SharePoint Online 2013 (E1-4)
The Inventory Tracking System (ITS) application template for Microsoft SharePoint Online 2013 | Office 365 Enterprise Plans helps organizations track inventory levels by capturing input of sales and new inventory purchases from suppliers. The template enables users to track the cost and sales value of each inventory item separately as well as categorizes each inventory item into user specified groupings. Through a main dashboard, users are provided easy to use forms such as "+add Supplier", "+add Customer", and "+add Category". Through the Inventory list users are able to log sales by simply using the sale workflow. Our new automation allows simpler input from the user while providing a comprehensive walkthru of the inventory status during the workflow process and begins the reorder process if the thresholds have been met. The dashboard also lists low inventory and which items need to be reordered through a supplier as well as the day’s sales.
Sample Activities Performed in this Template:
The following examples show the various ways Net2xs anticipates this template will be utilized in a typical organization. If you wish to add additional features, please ask your IT provider to research Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 or contact Sales.O365@net2xs.com and ask for a quote for customization of the Inventory Tracking System template.
- Centralized view of inventory levels, reorder status and day’s sales.
- Customer, supplier and inventory information forms with a mix of required and option information, enabling template owners to capture as much data as required for these three groups.
- Easy to use transaction form for logging a sale of an inventory item, including automated calculation within the form of Quantity in Inventory and Transaction Value (cost of purchased items). Sales users also enter in the sales price and additional information.
- Create an order for new inventory with an easy to use form that shows documented purchase price, quantity in inventory and calculated transaction value. The form also allows for entry of expected delivery date, supplier and additional information to be entered regarding the order.
- Detailed inventory level transaction history including type of transaction, customer/supplier, quantity, transaction price and transaction value.
Site Lists and Libraries:
The following lists and libraries are included in this template.
- Categories: Groupings of inventory items used to organize large sets of information.
- Customers: A listing of customer information entered into the site.
- Inventory: A listing of inventory items, balances and related information.
- Suppliers: A listing of suppliers with relevant information such as address.
- Transactions: Historical record of sales and purchases made through the site.
The “Inventory Tracking System” Solutions Template Net2xs_ITS.wsp was designed specifically for compatibility with Microsoft SharePoint Online | Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Plans. This Application Template is based on the Microsoft “Fab40” Template of the same name to provide similar functionality in a Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise environment. Some customization and workflows may be necessary for approvals and compatibility with your companies’ permissions/user groups. Most workflows and “Views” have already been configured generically.
About Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprise:
Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprises Service Description – Microsoft SharePoint Online is a Microsoft Office 365 service for businesses of all sizes. Instead of installing and deploying Microsoft SharePoint Server on-premises, any business can now simply subscribe to SharePoint Online to provide their employees with an enterprise grade solution for creating sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprises Service Description
Microsoft Office 365 for Enterprises Support Service Description