Call Center (CC)
Template for Microsoft Office 365 | SharePoint Online 2013 (E1-4)
The Call Center (CC) solution template for Microsoft SharePoint Online 2013 | Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise plans helps teams manage service requests originating outside the company from inception through to cause identification, initial solution, escalation and resolution. This template helps track the progress of servicing request, with task oriented pages to display relevant information for each service request and an integrated knowledge base system. Dashboards help management track customer satisfaction with metrics such as average resolution time, overall service request status, and overall service request priority.
Service Representatives initiate a service request by visiting the Call Center site to use the “+new Service Request” form, selecting the customer from the pull down list. Built in Knowledge Base and Support FAQ pages can simplify the process of researching solutions to service requests. A service representative can be assigned to the request, ensuring that it shows up on that user’s dashboard of active and open requests which must be attended to. In addition a Salesperson can be assigned to a Service Request to help answer questions or follow along and their own dashboard of active and open requests.
In response to customer feedback we've added the ability to track and manage Lead Generation Calls (outgoing/Incoming calls) from within the Call Center solution. Service Representatives, Sales Representatives, and Call Center Managers can add and assign new contacts to the Call Sheet, track individual calls and notes via the Call Log, and assign follow-up dates to active contacts within the Call Sheet. Service Representatives can transfer successful call information to a Salesperson by assigning a Salesperson and tranfer date to a contact within the Call Sheet efectivly tranfering the information to a Salesperson dashboard for review and entery in their Sales Lead Pipeline. Dashboards help management track metrics such as overall calls by month and service representative, and overall call sheet status.
Sample Activities Performed in this Template:
The following examples show the various ways Net2xs anticipates this template will be utilized in a typical organization. If you wish to add additional features, please ask your IT provider to research Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 or contact Sales.O365@net2xs.com and ask for a quote for customization of the Call Center (CC) application template.
- Manage Lead Generation: Enable the Call Center team to create contacts (lead generation) log calls, create follow-up remiders, and manage the lead generation process. Qualified sales leads can be forwarded/assigned to a Salesperson, contacts requesting "Do Not Call" status can be added to the Do Not Call list, and performance of the Call Center team can be viewed by the Call Center Manager on a dedicated dashboard.
- Process Service Requests: Enable the Call Center team to create service requests, assign priority, assign the request to a Service Representative, note the accounts Salesperson to keep the salesperson involved, and create attached tasks to manage the resolution process.
- Knowledge Center: Provide customer service representatives the ability to search through FAQs and a Knowledge Base of relevant articles. Keywords and related articles can also be added to knowledge base articles, enabling simplified searching of solutions.
- Service and Sales team dashboards: Enable Sales and Service Representatives to easily manage their open Service Requests, Tasks, and Call Center activities.
- Call Center Managers: Provided with a dashboard of the call center’s performance including; average resolution time, overall service request status, overall service request priority, overall call sheet status, and overall calls by month and team member.
- Knowledge Managers: can create, tag and proactively manage document and WiKi pages that are relevant to the service desk through a user specific dashboard by entering keywords and selecting related documents.
Site Lists and Libraries:
The following lists and libraries are included in this template.
- Knowledge Base: Use this document library to write and store Knowledge Base articles and Documents to be shared with the team.
- Experts: Use this contact list to track experts within and outside of the organization.
- Call Sheet: Use this list to track and manage the Call Centers lead generation contacts.
- Call Log: This list is used to track all calls attached to the call sheet.
- Keywords: Use this list to manage keywords to tag items in the Knowledge Base.
- Service Requests: Use the Service Requests list to track detailed information and resolutions for service requests.
- Customers: Use this list to track and manage Customers.
- Support FAQs: Use the Support FAQs list to track common issues and resolutions.
- Tasks: Use the tasks list to enable Knowledge Managers to track tasks that are required.
Customized Forms, Workflows and Web Parts:
The following customize pages are included in this template:
- Service Representative dashboard: Custom web part page listing Lead Generation Contacts, Service Requests, Follow-up Reminders, and Tasks owned or assigned to the current logged on user.
- Sales Representative dashboard: Custom web part page listing Qualified Leads, Service Requests, and Tasks owned or assigned to the current logged on user.
- Knowledge Manager dashboard: Custom web part page listing Recent Additions to the Support FAQ's and Knowledge Base.
- Call Center Manager dashboard: Custom web part page listing the status of Lead Generation Calls, Service Requests, Priority, and Average Resolution Time.
The “Call Center (CC)” Solutions Template Net2xs_CC.WSP was designed specifically for compatibility with Microsoft SharePoint Online | Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Plans. This Application Template is loosely based on the Microsoft “Fab40” Template of the same name to provide similar functionality in a Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise environment. Some customization and workflows may be necessary for approvals and compatibility with your companies’ permissions/user groups. Most workflows and “Views” have already been configured generically.
About Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprise:
Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprises Service Description – Microsoft SharePoint Online is a Microsoft Office 365 service for businesses of all sizes. Instead of installing and deploying Microsoft SharePoint Server on-premises, any business can now simply subscribe to SharePoint Online to provide their employees with an enterprise grade solution for creating sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
Microsoft SharePoint Online for Enterprises Service Description
Microsoft Office 365 for Enterprises Support Service Description